Amsterdam. 1 June 2006
Hospitality Europe B.V. (“HEBV”), the pan-European hotel owning and asset management company, is pleased to announce the completion of its sale to BRE/Hospitality Europe Holding B.V., an entity owned by funds managed by The Blackstone Group.
HEBV owns eight hotel properties containing a total of 3,227 rooms in Amsterdam, Brussels, Frankfurt, Paris, Prague and Stockholm. Starwood, Marriott, and Hyatt operate these hotels under the brands Sheraton, The Luxury Collection, Four Points, Renaissance, and Hyatt Regency. Morgan Stanley & Co. Limited was the exclusive financial advisor to HEBV in connection with this matter.
Notes for editors:
The HEBV portfolio is comprised of the following hotels:
- Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel & Towers Conference Centre: 1,008 rooms
- Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel & Conference Centre: 407 rooms
- Hotel Pulitzer, Amsterdam: 230 rooms
- Sheraton Stockholm Hotel & Towers: 462 rooms
- Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel & Conference Centre: 294 rooms
- Four Points Hotel Brussels: 128 rooms
- Hyatt Regency Paris - Charles de Gaulle: 388 rooms
- Renaissance Prague Hotel: 310 rooms
Morgan Stanley & Co. Limited is acting for HEBV and no one else in connection with this matter and will not be responsible to any other person for providing the protections afforded to clients of Morgan Stanley & Co. Limited or for providing advice in relation to the matter.